For all of our current athletes, use the spreadsheet tool to the right to check when your medical on file expires.
Please note that ALL athletes must have a current medical (on Special Olympics PA medical form) that runs through the end of the season. If the athlete medical is not up-to-date, athletes WILL NOT be able to participate. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this rule since it poses a safety risk to the entire program. An up-to-date medical must always be on file with the coach as well as sent to the program manager for filing.
Dates to Note…
- Outdoor Winter Games: February 9-11, 2020
- Indoor Winter Games: March 7-8, 2020
- Summer Games: June 11-13, 2020
- Sports Camp: August 9-15, 2020
- Fall Festival: November 6-8, 2020